Terms & Conditions
By agreeing to become a juror and review cases on OnlineVerdict, you hereby agree to the following terms and conditions:
- I declare that the identity verification and demographic information I provided on the juror “Sign Up” page is truthful and accurate.
- I agree to keep confidential the facts and names of any of the parties in cases I serve on.
- I will not give my username or password to other users and pledge that only I will participate as a juror under this username.
- I agree to answer all case questions as thoroughly and completely as possible. I acknowledge that I will only be paid if I answer all case questions asked of me.
- I understand that I will only be paid for each case review that I complete. I will be informed ahead of time what the payment terms for that case will be, and agree that payment will be limited to that amount. I also understand that I can only participate in each case once and will be limited to one payment per case.
- I agree to register my correct name and mailing address on the OnlineVerdict website. This information will not be released to the participating attorneys or any third party. OnlineVerdict is not responsible for payments not received because of my failure to register or update my correct name or mailing address.
- I have the right to end participation at any time by clicking the “Remove Me” link in any notification e-mails I receive or by simply not returning to this site.
- I acknowledge that OnlineVerdict may terminate my access to this site and/or limit or deny my participation in the review of cases at any time, and without prior notice, for any reason, including my failure to abide by these Terms and Conditions.